because the web sucks

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Dumb Fucking Hippies

The last fucking thing I want to hear out of anyone's mouth about technology is: "hmmm.... is it clean?" I will take toothpicks and jam them under the fingers of any asshole whoever says this to my face. I swear to god I will take a gian shit in a fucking styrofoam cup and wrap it in the fucking skin of a baby seal. I will then take that cup of shit in seal skin and fat and set it on fire in your electric car. Once I'm done setting fire to all of the plastic in your car, unloading tons of noxious chemicals into the air, I'm going to put the car in neutral, smash your head into the pavement and use it to hold the car in place on a very steep hill. But this won't be any hill - it will have a huge pile of tires at the bottom doused in a highly flammable liquids. Above the tire pile will be spotted owls tied to tethers. If you move your fucking head, you will set fire to the tire pile and burn the spotted owls alive. Is it clean? I don't give a fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home